We were so blessed to be able to go on a trip at the beginning of the summer with Kenny's family to the Dominican Republic! It was truly a luxurious trip from beginning to end. We were pampered to say the least! Our trip included (but was not limited to): amazing Caribbean beaches with the softest sand imaginable, a perfect condo (owned by Kenny's aunt and uncle) with an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea from the back and the marina from the front, a massage in an open-air beach cabana, delicious Caribbean foods at amazing restaurants, a tour of a cigar factory for Kenny and the men, and a golf game (also for Kenny and the men) on a very prestigious and GORGEOUS golf course in Cap Cana (the resort where we spent most of the trip). To say the least, we were on Cloud Nine!!!
Here are a few pics from the trip:
l to r: Bryan (Kenny's bro-in-law), me, Tiffany (Kenny's sis), Mr. Ken (my father-in-law), Kenny, Aunt Peggi (hostess extraordinaire), Aunt Pat, and Uncle Don
I couldn't wait to get out there!
And...just in case you didn't believe me when I said we had amazing food, here are some pics. What can I say? We are a family that LOVES FOOD!!!
Kenny enjoying a sushi appetizer (I was insanely jealous).
We had such a great time!!!! Aunt Peggi and Mrs. Tammy, thanks for inviting us! We loved every minute (well...almost every minute...wink, wink)!
No comments:
Post a Comment