Friday, June 4, 2010

Belly Pic!



"Are you sure you're not having twins?"
"Could you be further along than you thought?"

These are questions that I have grown accustomed to hearing! I think it's hilarious and a lot of fun. To be honest, I was a little insecure at first about how fast I was growing....mostly because I alone knew how much I was eating each day! But now, I am so happy to be showing! Kenny and I often just stare at my belly and think, "There is LIFE growing inside of there!" It truly is amazing.

As I am approaching the end of the first trimester (I'm 12 weeks tomorrow), most of my symptoms are starting to go away. I am far less nauseous and tired, which is great. I'm started to get back most of my energy, and I have even started swimming laps and cycling most days.

I'll try to keep you posted as much as possible!

8 comments:

  1. Previous comment removed because of my lack of proofreading....:) Meg, I still cry a little every time I hear more about your pregnancy. I'm so happy that God is growing such a healthy baby! Your belly is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! I'm still so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE belly pics!!! keep em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! And you absolutely do not look like you're having twins! You look great! Just think, every ounce you gain is helping to grow a human, with all his/her organs and a sweet little soul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing about your pregnancy and all that the Lord is doing in your life! Please keep the fun details coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you look absolutely perfect at 12 weeks!!! I felt like I gained it alot faster with my first too but you def. dont look like you are having twins! I also find that people generally say dumb things to pregnant women...and I dont know why, we are way more hormonal & could prob. kill them or cry so hard so fast that they would wish they were dead :) You look perfect! Thanks for sharing & Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still so happy for you and Kenny,and I agree with the comment from Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. so I'm not alone in the "are you sure you're not having twins" comments. I feel like my belly has exploded in the past couple of days! We go for our next check up on Friday and I can't wait!!! I just can't wait to get to the "she's obviously pregnant" stage because right now I just feel like I ate way too much and I can't button my pants hahaha!

    ReplyDelete