Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crib Woes...OVER!

We got a crib today! We absolutely love it....what do you think? After much research, we both feel very comfortable with the safety quality of the crib, the size, and the design. And, of course, we are mostly so excited that we will soon have a little one to lay down in it at night!
I've also picked out a dresser/changing table, but I'm going to have to save my pennies before we can buy that! It's a different company, and the color is antique white. I love the idea of pairing together items that coordinate, but don't really "go" together.

Thanks for all of the advice that you offered!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love it, Meg! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I actually wanted this one too... but the price tag compared to the one I ended up with drew me away haha. I ended up going with Creations Summer's Evening in rubbed white (see it here http://athomewiththecauseys.blogspot.com/2010/05/10-weeks.html). I also liked the idea of mix-matching and got a dresser from another company in a paprika color. Now I can't wait to find out what we're having (on August 4th) so we can really start decorating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always enjoyed your blog..... Where did you get your crib? My husband and I are expecting our first child as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! The crib we found is made by Munire, and we bought it at Cullen's Babyland in Baton Rouge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love it! Isn't it fun getting the item you love! Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete