I know that I have been MIA with my blog lately, and I hope to do a better job of updating!
I officially feel officially pregnant! Not only is my belly screaming signs of life in appearance alone, but I feel him too! His little kicks are not quite full-fledged; they are more like little nudges to remind me that all is well. And it is. It really is!
Here are some of the exciting things going on at 20 weeks:
- My feet have become quite the issue. I wake up in the mornings with the worst pain! I'm about to invest in some arch supports.
- My belly is big! I have a twenty-pound weight gain to prove it! :) I LOVE having a big belly. So, so, so stinking cool.
- My bellybutton is almost no longer an innie. This usually gets lots of "ew"s from people, but I don't get that. I think it's so neat!
- Matthew's stroller arrived today! Thanks Grampy!!! We're so excited!
- The nursery is almost ready for paint. The future nursery is the former junk room. We have spent an embarrassingly long amount of time cleaning this room out, and we are almost done! Hopefully the room will be painted by the end of this weekend!
- I start back to school this week. I'm looking forward to this semester of work before baby arrives. Hopefully it'll make the days go by more quickly!
You said the nursery is almost ready for paint... Tell us more, please! :)
ReplyDelete