January: We celebrated the beginning of a New Year with some great friends!
February: Kenny's mother (Ms. Tammy), sister (Tiffany), cousins (Erica and Sasha), and aunts (Pat and Peggy) and I went to New York City and had a FABULOUS time! Here we are eating at Bobby Flay's restaurant, Bar Americain.
March: March was a bittersweet month. We (finally) sold our condo, which had been our home since we got married in 2004. As much as we were ready to leave, we truly were sad to go.
May: We celebrated the beginning of summer with some of our dear friends, and we also took a fun weekend getaway to Scottsdale, Arizona with Kenny's parents. What a great month!
June: Kenny and I had a very excited month in June. We bought a house and took a trip to Europe! Amazing!
July: Not too much eventful, but we did get more work done on our new house!
August: August was a pretty mellow month. I started back to work, and Kenny got to see the Counting Crows and Augustana in concert. Here he is with two of the band members of Augustana:
October: This month was so amazing. My mother and I got to go cheer on my sister, Kim, and her boyfriend David's sister, Erin, as they ran the Chicago Marathon! Also, we got to welcome our dear friends Jon and Blair's new baby Eli into the world!
November: This was a great time to spend with friends and family. We went to Connecticut for Thanksgiving, which was a blast. While we were there, we celebrated Mom's birthday, participated in a (nearly) 5 mile race on Thanksgiving Day, and took a weekend trip to Boston. What fun!
December: What a great month to end a great year. We spent lots of time with family. My favorite picture from December is this one of the guys wearing their matching shirts from Grampy. Thanks Gramps!
I hope that you all had a wonderful year. As I look forward to 2010, I am filled with expectation and hope!
That was a cute blog post.
ReplyDelete