Yep, that's right. We're pregnant again! We are still in a bit of a state of shock, as you can imagine! After four years of trying for Matthew, we are amazed that it took no time at all to get pregnant this time!
We're not really sure how far along I am yet; the doctor thinks I'm around five or six weeks. If that's correct, I should be due sometime in May. (As I'm typing this, I feel so giddy. I really can't believe that this is all real!!)
Right now, some specific things that we are praying for is:
-that I will completely hand my anxiety over to the Lord
-that Matthew will know how much his Mommy and Daddy love him, and that a sibling means that we get a whole new person to love
-that the baby would be healthy and develop well
-that there would be no complications and that this would be a long, uneventful pregnancy
-that Kenny and I will be able to make time for the two of us. Even though our family will have doubled in the course of a year and a half, we still need time for just us.
We are so thrilled! The Lord is so good!!!
"From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear; no eye has seen a God besides you, who acts for those who wait for him."
-Isaiah 64:4
No comments:
Post a Comment