Wednesday, October 6, 2010

29 Weeks


Here's a sneak peek of our maternity pictures! We had a great time with Lindsey, our photographer. Click here for more information on her photography.

Hey everyone! We are now 29 weeks, and our little man is getting big! He's wiggling a ton, and sometimes it feels like he's moving every single limb at once...it feels like fireworks! We fall more and more in love with Matthew each day, and we are getting so anxious to meet him!

We have been keeping busy, though, preparing for his arrival. We are almost finished with his nursery. Here is one of the most recent pics:


I'll post more later, when it's actually finished!

Much love!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture, Megan, and Matthew's nursery is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful!!
    I can't wait to see the rest of the pics and meet Matthew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, the most beautiful picture of you! I think even more beautiful than your wedding pics... Is that blasphemy?!

    Where are Matthew's curtains from? Love the green!

    ReplyDelete