Aside from working in Matthew's room, we rearranged both spare bedrooms (and arranged back again), moved dining furniture, hung curtains, and moved furniture out of the master bedroom. As far as Matthew's room is concerned, we built his crib and moved his dresser into his room. And by "we", I mean everyone but me.
Kenny has been so great. I think that he understands that I am a crazy lady lately, so he just plays along (most of the time). Plus, if you know my husband, you know that Kenny Wall=servant's heart.
Now, regarding baby Matthew's room, I have ordered the prints that I showed in an earlier post. We also ordered his bedding, and it arrived today!!! Here's a pic:
Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know it's not the bedding I said I was going to do, but I'm as indecisive as can be. However, I LOVE this bedding. I think it is so sweet.
Here are some more little snapshots of his bedroom so far:
His crib:
Disclaimer: I was ANTI theme. However, I gravitate towards all things nature, bird, or woods-related. Ergo...theme. So, Matthew's nursery will officially be a sweet little baby boy's little spot in the woods.
i love the bedding :) so cute and simple! is it monogrammed?
ReplyDeleteI love the wall color, and your non-theme theme sounds super classic!
ReplyDelete