Thursday, December 3, 2009

Creativity, Part Two


If you are ever in the need of an invitation or some cute personalized stationary, I have the girl for you! This is Jenny (blogs here and here), and she is SO TALENTED (and might I add GORGEOUS)!!!

I mean, can't you tell from her logo that she is amazing???!! Earlier this year, I asked her to design a t-shirt for my students. I was taking them on a trip to Boston, and I wanted them to have a cool, hip shirt, so I called Jenny (of course!). I literally said, "Do whatever," and she came up with the most amazing design ever! See!!!


I mean, how cool is she??? Ok...so stop what you are doing, get a cup of hot cocoa, go to her blog, and pick out something cute to order for a friend or coworker for Christmas. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. megan! this is so sweet :) thanks so much for the shout out--i loved it!! i think you just earned yourself a free set of teacher cards ;)

    ReplyDelete